Tuesday 14 June 2016

Morning with D and family

As much as I prepare beforehand, I never know quite what to expect when I meet a new family. That is part of the excitement and the challenge. I walked into the home of the family you will meet below which included: 4 humans, 2 dogs and a cat - each of them with their own distinct personalities. I was the lucky one who got to see how all the pieces fit together so beautifully. 

I was especially nervous knowing that the mom is an awesome photographer and when I saw her amazing photos of the kids hanging in their home, I knew I had to make this one special. My one advantage: the story this time would include her.

Thank you for letting me share your life for a few hours and trusting me to tell you story. 










 




















SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment