Monday 7 November 2016

J: The New Addition

Being invited into a person's home to document family moments is a huge honour that I don't take for granted. When you add a newborn to this situation, there is a whole other level of respect. I remember what those early days were like with my own children! The beauty of an in-home session is that everyone has room to be themselves -  there is a comfort level when you are in your own personal space.

Recently I was invited to document some of the details of baby J and his family. This family was amazingly relaxed and easy going during our session. I was so obsessed with the cuteness happening in this home. There is so much I forget about those early days with my own kids and so one of the things I love most about these sessions: giving clients a visual story to help them remember these fleeting moments.


























No comments:

Post a Comment